When it comes to food on campus, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re grabbing breakfast to go in The Diner or a slice of pizza in The Cellar, your meal plan makes it easy to choose from a wide variety of dishes to suit your tastes.
At Puget Sound, you can choose the meal plan that’s right for your needs. Meal plans are required for all students living on campus, in Langlow House, or in Greek housing on Union Avenue. All meal plans are a la carte, meaning that you can choose your own items rather than being confined to a set menu.
Compare Meal Plans
- Plan A is perfect for light eaters who may eat one or more meals per day off campus.
- Plan B is designed for lights eater who eats smaller quantities or who may eat fewer than three meals per day.
- Plan C is sufficient for many students who are "middle of the road" eaters, getting three meals per day on campus.
- Plan D is designed for students who eat more often, snack more frequently, and/or purchase higher priced items.
- Plan E is intended for the regular and discretionary dining needs of students who spend the majority of their time on campus. This plan is also an excellent choice for student-athletes interested in a high calorie diet.
- The Off-Campus Plan is designed for students living off-campus who only eat on campus occasionally.
Meal Plan Fees
||Total Cost Per Semester
Rates are for the 2021-22 academic year, per semester. Still not sure what plan is right for you? Use our meal plan selection worksheet to find a plan that fits your schedule and eating habits. If your chosen plan isn’t working out for whatever reason, you can change it within the first 10 days of the semester.