You are probably feeling excitement and anticipation to go forward and accomplish your goals and shape your future. University of Puget Sound is your ally as you prepare for your next adventure.

Alumni Relations

Once a Logger, always a Logger! The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations can help you stay in touch with your friends, make new friends wherever your next journey takes you, and help you give back to your community and to the University of Puget Sound. Here are a few ways you can do this:

Students, alumni, and parents are always welcome to stop by the alumni and parent relations office in Jones Hall, Room 102, or to call 800.339.3312.

Alumni Email Transition

Graduates will be contacted about the timing of their transition from their student email account to an alumni email account.

Career and Employment Services

Career and Employment Services (CES) is primed to help you explore options and compete for opportunities. Get to know CES people and resources. We’re here for you!

  • Prepare for a successful job search: meet with career advisors to perfect your resume, polish your web presence, practice your interviewing skills, and more.
  • Inquire about jobs and internships at the Career Fair. (If you don’t meet the right recruiter, CES can help you target industries and organizations of interest to you.)
  • Continue to use Handshake* and other resources, even after you graduate.
    *To maintain access to Handshake, add a personal email to your account. 
  • Join Logger Link to connect with alumni who want to help you succeed! You can easily search for and message Loggers whose industry, location, or experience match your interests. Need a run-through of Logger Link? CES can help!

Want to learn more about career services available to seniors and recent grads? Visit, use Handshake to schedule an appointment, drop by Howarth 101, or call 253.879.3161.

Graduate School Advising

Interested in graduate school? There are literally hundreds of scholarships for which students and postgraduates can apply. The Office of Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowships can assist you in applying for undergraduate and postgraduate fellowships. Visit the fellowships website, call 253.879.3329, or stop by Howarth Hall, Room 114 to pick up copies of scholarship and fellowship summaries and to set up an appointment to discuss opportunities.

Health Professions Advising

Are you interested in continuing your education in a health profession? The university's health professions advising staff is happy to guide you through the process of gaining entrance into a health profession graduate/doctorate program. For more information, visit the health professions advising (HPA) website or call 253.879.3814.