University operations may be closed or altered based upon inclement weather conditions, such as snow or wind storms. Decisions to close operations usually will be communicated by 5:30 a.m. No announcement of closure or altered operations means the university is operating normally.
Closure decisions will be communicated as follows:
- Campus Emergency Information Line
- University of Puget Sound's website
- KPLU FM 88.5, KMPS FM 94.1, KIRO AM 710, KIXI AM 880, KOMO AM 1000
- KING TV 5, KIRO TV 7, KOMO TV 4
- Other communications methods may be used ( such as the University Mass Notification System ), if needed.
Please DO NOT call Security Services for open/close information.
For more information, see the Weather Emergency section.