Fully leverage and expand our assets as an institution by pursuing entrepreneurial opportunities.
Pursue entrepreneurial opportunities consistent with our mission and values that will expand the value of a Puget Sound education, strengthen the institution and our financial position, and enhance our ability to anticipate and respond to technological and social change.
- Lynnette Claire, Professor and Director, Business and Leadership
- Ellen Peters P'19, Director of Institutional Research
- Jane Carlin, Director, Collins Memorial Library
- David Chiu, Associate Professor, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Jamie Daniel, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Information Services/Network and Server Systems
- Bob Kief, Associate Vice President for Facilities Services
- Paige Phillips, Conference Manager
- Erin Rasmussen ’20, Student
- Siddharth Ramakrishnan, Associate Professor, Biology; Jennie M. Caruthers Chair in Neuroscience; Director, Neuroscience Program
- Maria Sampen, Professor, Music
- Alumni Liaison: David Poston ’85, Chief Operating Officer, EpiThany Inc.
- Trustee Liaison: Jeremy Korst ’97, Chief Marketing Officer, Avalara
- Cabinet Liaison: Sherry Mondou, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer