Goal Team Three
Support and inspire our faculty and staff members.
Support the wellbeing, professional development, retention, and success of our faculty and staff members in their engagement with each other and work with students.
- Janice Jackson-Haley, Director of Human Resources
- Renee Simms, Assistant Professor, African American Studies
- Julie Nelson Christoph, Professor, English; Director, Center for Writing, Learning, and Teaching
- Anna Coy, Admin Specialist, Office of the Associate Deans; Chair, Staff Senate
- Alyce DeMarais, Professor, Biology
- Rachel Greiner ’18, Student
- Rebecca Harrison ’01, Director of Donor Relations and Campaign Programs
- Kristin Johnson, Associate Professor, Science, Technology, and Society
- Sunil Kukreja, Professor, Sociology and Anthropology; Associate Academic Dean
- Tammy Smith, Senior Facilities Planner and Designer
- Jennifer Utrata, Associate Professor, Sociology and Anthropology
- Trustee Liaison: Janeen Solie McAninch ’77, P’06, President and CEO, Becker Capital Management
- Cabinet Liaison: Laura Martin-Fedich, Vice President for Enrollment