You are probably feeling excitement and anticipation to go forward and accomplish your goals and shape your future. University of Puget Sound is your ally as you prepare for your next adventure.
Once a Logger, always a Logger! The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations can help you stay in touch with your friends, make new friends wherever your next journey takes you, and help you give back to your community and to the University of Puget Sound. Here are a few ways you can do this:
- Check out the Stay Connected page to visit class pages and explore alumni online services.
- Find out more about Regional Club events happening near you.
- Find or become a Mentor on Logger Link: Puget Sound's Mentoring Network!
- Become friends with UPS Alums on Facebook and follow @upsalumniandparents and @univpugetsound on Instagram.
- Tag your posts and pics #alwaysalogger.
- Become an alumni volunteer!
Students, alumni, and parents are always welcome to stop by the alumni and parent relations office in Jones Hall, Room 102, or to call 800.339.3312.
Alumni Email Transition and Alumni Directory
Graduates will be contacted about the timing of their transition from their student email account to an alumni email account. They will also receive login information to the online alumni directory.
Career and Employment Services
Career and Employment Services (CES) is primed to help you explore options and
compete for opportunities. Get to know CES people and resources. We’re here for you!
- Prepare for a successful job search: meet with career advisors to perfect your
resume, polish your web presence, practice your interviewing skills, and more.
- Inquire about jobs and internships at the Career Fair. (If you don’t meet the right
recruiter, CES can help you target industries and organizations of interest to you.)
- Continue to use Handshake* and other resources, even after you graduate.
*To maintain access to Handshake, add a personal email to your account.
- Join Logger Link to connect with alumni who want to help you succeed! You can
easily search for and message Loggers whose industry, location, or experience
match your interests. Need a run-through of Logger Link? CES can help!
Graduate School Advising
Interested in graduate school? There are literally hundreds of scholarships for which students and postgraduates can apply. The Office of Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowships can assist you in applying for undergraduate and postgraduate fellowships. Visit the fellowships website, call 253.879.3329, or stop by Howarth Hall, Room 114 to pick up copies of scholarship and fellowship summaries and to set up an appointment to discuss opportunities.
Health Professions Advising
Are you interested in continuing your education in a health profession? The university's health professions advising staff is happy to guide you through the process of gaining entrance into a health profession graduate/doctorate program. For more information, visit the health professions advising (HPA) website or call 253.879.3814.