Residence Life offers on-campus housing to Graduate Students to better support their academic and personal success. The houses accommodate 3-5 students, with room for each student to have a single room.  The houses are located a short walk away from Weyerhaeuser Hall and the rest of campus.


Graduate housing is available to all deposited or enrolled students. Graduate students who have accepted an on-campus housing assignment are eligible to move-in beginning August 1, and may remain in their on-campus house through May 31. Graduate students are eligible to stay in their houses over the Winter break period. Graduate students also have the option to sign up for summer housing if they are enrolled in the summer term.

Room Rates

Students living in Graduate Student Housing are charged the Premium Room Rate to their student account.  Please refer to the Room Rate's page for more information about rates. 


All houses come furnished and pictures and floor plans can be found below. The housing fee covers all monthly utilities (electricity, water, recycling/garbage, internet, and in-house laundry) are maintenance and security are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies. All stoves, ovens, and heating units are electric. Houses are not air conditioned and do not come with garbage disposals or dishwashers. There is no parking fee on campus, but all cars must be registered with Security Services. The University is within walking and driving distance of drug stores, grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, and bars.

Housing Agreement

Each year an updated housing agreement will be accessible electronically through myPugetSound. The housing agreement applies to all students residing in on-campus housing facilities and is binding for the entire academic year beginning August 1 through May 31.

Meal Plan

Students living in our on-campus houses are not required to purchase a meal plan. However, meal plans are available to purchase if desired.

Cleaning and Maintenance

Students living on-campus are responsible for cleaning their personal bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen spaces and living room areas. The University provides residents with toilet paper, but all other cleaning items need to be supplied by students. If there are repairs or issues with the house, Puget Sound's Facilities Services department will respond after a maintenance request has been submitted by your Residential Community Coordinator. The Facilities Services team takes care of the lawn and all yard maintenance.


Housing applications will be made available to new graduate students beginning February 1 for the following academic year. Within the application you will be asked some questions about your graduate program, housemate matching questions, and house preference. In addition, if you are interested in living with another graduate student, you will have the opportunity to make that request. Housing assignments will be made on a rolling basis and will be sent out in early to mid-April. 

Graduate Student Housing Application