Network connectivity is available in all buildings across campus. Campus members should use PS-CampusAccess. Follow instructions below to setup your computer to work on the PS-CampusAccess wireless network. The PS-GuestAccess is for campus visitors only.
Instructions for Connecting to the Campus Network
2. When prompted to enter your username and password, use your Puget Sound credentials. **Make sure your password is current and does not need to be reset**
3. The Connect Key will validate that your computer meets the requirements.
- Your device has to have anti-virus software installed and running
- Automatic operating system updates enabled
- No illegal peer to peer file sharing
If your device does not meet network requirements, follow the on-screen instructions.
4. If your system has met requirements you will be able to access off campus websites such as YouTube. Test to see if your computer has passed network registration by closing and opening a new browser window to confirm that you can reach an external website.
The Connect Key does not filter, log, or monitor Internet content in any way. It is a tool used to protect our network, and validate your computer onto our network using your current Puget Sound credentials.
Contact the Technology Service Desk at 253.879.8585 #3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.