- Virtual Support: Virtual sessions are encouraged
- On-Site Support: Visit the Tech Center in the lower level of Collins Library
- Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged
- Print & Copy Services: Visit 3210 N. 15th St.
- Mon-Fri 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing
- The physical space is small and can only accommodate a small number of people at a time. Be prepared to potentially wait outside while others are being helped.
Contact the Technology Service Desk by phone at 253.879.8585. You can also submit a service request by emailing email@example.com or opening a ticket on our Online Service Desk. Our Tech Center and offices are located in the lower level of the Collins Memorial Library.
Quick Links to Online Services During COVID-19
As part of the response to COVID-19, Technology Services is offering tools to allow the campus community to easily work and learn remotely. For the university's response to the novel coronavirus, see the COVID-19 FAQ.
To easily access Puget Sound systems, log in to login.pugetsound.edu for single sign-on access to resources such as Canvas, Google Drive, and myPugetSound.
For more information about Technology Services Infrastructure: