Technology Services provides technical expertise, leadership, and support of campus computing, curriculum, multimedia, and technology. Our goal is to provide our students and faculty with an environment that encourages a rich and meaningful learning experience through integrated technology and foundational infrastructure to support constant growth. We support the ideal that technology is an integral enabler and component of a transformative and holistic educational experience.
Technology Services' offices and service desks are located in the Tech Center in the lower level of the Collins Memorial Library. Our Print and Copy Services division is located at 3210 N. 15th St..
- Client Support and Educational Technology Services
- Enterprise Information Services
- Information Security
- Network and Server Systems
- Print and Copy Services
- Project Management Office
- Technology Services Staff
- Technology Services Organizational Chart