1. Download installer file for your operating system, and complete the instructions for installing the file. WINDOWS INSTALLER or MAC INSTALLER
2. When prompted to enter your username and password, use your Puget Sound credentials. You will not be able to sign-in using an expired password.
**Make sure your password is current and does not need to be reset**
3. The Connect Key will validate that your computer meets the requirements.
- Your device has to have Anti-virus software installed and running
- Automatic operating system updates enabled
- No illegal peer to peer file sharing
If your device does not meet network requirements, a message will be displayed. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. If your system has met requirements you will be able to access off campus websites such as Google, or YouTube. Close or refresh your browser to confirm your computer is now registered on the Puget Sound network by accessing an external website.
The Connect Key does not filter, log, or monitor Internet content in any way. It is a network tool used to protect our network, and validate your computer onto our network using your Puget Sound credentials.
For assistance with connecting your computer to the network, contact the contact the Technology Service Desk at 253.879.8585 or email@example.com. The Technology Service Desk is located in the lower level of Collins Library.