Connecting to the Campus Network
- On your device, click the WiFi network icon then select PS-CampusAccess.
- Open a browser and go to safeconnect.pugetsound.edu.
- Sign in with your Puget Sound username and password.
- Note: You will not be able to sign in using an expired password. Make sure your password is current and does not need to be reset.
- Please read the Acceptable Use Policy then check the box to accept. Click Sign In.
- Click Download Now to download the Policy Key and follow prompts to install the file.
- The Connect Key will validate that your computer meets the requirements.
- Your device has to have Anti-virus software installed and running
- Automatic operating system updates enabled
- No illegal peer to peer file sharing
- If your device does not meet network requirements, a message will be displayed. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If your system has met requirements, you will be able to access external websites such as Wikipedia or YouTube.
The Policy Key does not filter, log, or monitor internet content in any way. It is a network tool used to protect our network and register your computer onto the campus network using your Puget Sound credentials.
For assistance with connecting your computer to the network, contact the contact the Technology Service Desk at 253.879.8585 or email@example.com. The Technology Service Desk is located in the lower level of Collins Library.