The Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations is responsible for raising funds from non-governmental sources to support priority initiatives including scholarships, research, programs, and projects to achieve the mission of University of Puget Sound.
Examples of projects that have received funding support from corporations, foundations, governmental, and non-governmental sources include:
- Equipment to enhance science education at Puget Sound
- Race & Pedagogy Initiative
- Sabbatical support for faculty members
- Scholarships for students
- Slater Museum of Natural History
- Summer Academic Challenge
The Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations (CFR) manages the cultivation and stewardship of effective relationships with corporate and foundation donors. CFR serves as a clearinghouse for all University of Puget Sound contacts with representatives of funding agencies, including requests for funding and visits to campus.
Corporations and foundations that are interested in learning more about making a gift or grant to the university may contact Corporate & Foundation Relations Director Betty Popenuck at 253.879.2925.
- Funding Opportunities in the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Funding Opportunities in the Sciences and Mathematics
- Puget Sound faculty and staff—Grants Resources
Please log into the repository using your Puget Sound email address