LOGGER DAY CHALLENGE is a day of pride and philanthropy. It is an opportunity to come together to support each other, our community, and the university we love. To be a Logger is to be a change-maker. As individuals, and as a community, we have an impact well beyond the classroom and our time on this campus. Once a Logger, always a Logger!
- Logger stories
- Class competitions
- Matches and challenges
How to Participate
Last year, more than 1,600 alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends of Puget Sound raised over $488,000—the most ever raised for Logger Day Challenge—to benefit every aspect of the university and the student experience. See a snapshot of your impact!
Ways to Get Involved/Events
- IF YOU'RE ON CAMPUS
- Campus Coffee Break hosted by University Relations
- 9:45-10:15 a.m.; Rasmussen Rotunda
- Wear your PS gear for Maroon Tuesday!
- Enjoy Logger-themed treats.
- Come take your photo with Grizz at our Maroon Society-hosted photo booth.
- Bring your non-perishable food items to donate to the Campus Food Pantry.
- Find one of our 20 hidden hatchets around campus for a chance to win an exclusive parking pass or a gift card.
- Stop by the Logger Store for a 20% discount on PS gear and to get a limited edition, exclusive Grizz magnet while supplies last.
- Stop by any of our cafes (Diversions, Oppenheimer, and Lillis) for a Hack, Hack, Hazelnut Latte or the Diner for a special Grizz cookie.
- FROM ANYWHERE!
- Logger Spirit Competition
Where in the world are our Loggers?! Wherever you are, show your Logger pride for the chance to win our Logger Spirit Competition! The winner will receive a Puget Sound swag bag and the top 5 winners will have their photos featured in our next addition of Arches magazine.
It's simple, take a photo, post it on social media with the #loggerdaychallenge, and tag the university!
*Points are as follows: 1 point for every piece of logger branded clothing/gear you have on; 3 points for every Logger in the photo (make sure to tag everyone so we can recognize them in Arches); 5 points if you're celebrating with a Logger-themed activity (ie. making hatchet-shaped cookies, visiting your favorite spot on campus, patronizing a Logger-owned business, etc.) Winners will be announced Wednesday morning, 3/8
*Be sure to make your profile public so we can see your post!
- Join our Puget Sound Fund Scholarship recipients Kayden Diodati '23 and Jennifer Suson '24 for a conversation during our Student Panel. Hear about their time on campus, what's next for them, and ask them any questions you have about the current student experience.
- Regional Club Events
- Seattle Loggers! Join us at the Northgate Barnes and Noble from 4-6 p.m. for a bookish Logger celebration!
- SoCal Loggers! Join us at Caffe Luxxe- Long Beach at 2nd & PCH (6420 E. Pacific Coast Highway Long Beach, CA 90803.) from 3-5 p.m. Free 90 minute parking is available. Wear Logger Gear to be entered in a raffle for some Logger Swag!
- Tacoma Loggers! Join us at Parkway Tavern (313 North I Street #1, Tacoma) from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Wear Logger Gear to be entered in a raffle for some Logger Swag!