LOGGER DAY CHALLENGE is a day of pride and philanthropy. It is an opportunity to come together to support each other, our community, and the university we love. To be a Logger is to be part of a community that is resilient, innovative, passionate, and above all, caring. Join us to celebrate what it is to be a Logger, the individuals who make-up Logger Nation, and all things Puget Sound. Once A Logger, Always A Logger!
Questions about the School of Music and our amazing performers? Curious about our Makerspace where students can get help and resources for creative projects? Missing Biology class and discovering the natural world? Looking to start a career with a new organization but not quite sure how to beat the system? Make sure to tune in throughout the event for chances to engage with these questions and more! In the meantime…
Ways to Participate
- Follow the university on social media for the latest updates and RSVP to the Logger Day Challenge Facebook Event.
- Share the date with fellow Loggers!
- Sign-up as an Advocate! Visit www.givecampus.com, search University of Puget Sound in the search field, click on our logo, and follow the prompts to sign-up as an advocate.
- Download Logger Day Challenge badges and art and change your cover photos, profile pictures, and posts to show your Logger Pride!
- Register for the Parents and Families Virtual Town Hall from 5:15 - 6:15 p.m. PST on March 8
- Already familiar with the day? Dive deeper with our constituency-specific toolkits!
Last year, more than 1,700 alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends raised over $350,000 that benefited every aspect of the university and the current student experience. Here’s just a glance at that impact!
Check back often for regular updates!
Follow Puget Sound