LOGGER DAY CHALLENGE is a day of pride and philanthropy. It is an opportunity to come together to support each other, our community, and the university we love. To be a Logger is to be part of a community that is resilient, innovative, passionate, and above all, caring. Join us as we celebrate what it is to be a Logger. Once a Logger, always a Logger!
- Logger stories
- Class competitions
- Matches and challenges
How to Participate
- Follow University of Puget Sound on social media for the latest updates
- Share the date with fellow Loggers!
- Sign-up as an Advocate! Visit www.givecampus.com, search University of Puget Sound in the search field, click on our logo, and follow the prompts to sign-up as an advocate.
- Download Logger Day Challenge badges and art and change your cover photos, profile pictures, and posts to show your Logger Pride!
- Register for the Parents and Families Virtual Town Hall from 5:15 - 6:15 p.m. PST on March 8
- Already familiar with the day? Dive deeper with our constituency-specific toolkits!
Last year, more than 1,600 alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends of Puget Sound raised over $488,000—the most ever raised for Logger Day Challenge—to benefit every aspect of the university and the student experience. Here’s just a glance at that impact!