In accordance with WA State House Bill 1751, University of Puget Sound will publicly report all reported hazing violations beginning on August 1, 2022.
The report will include the following:
- The name of the student organization, athletic team, or living group;
- The date the investigation was initiated;
- The date on which the investigation ended with a finding that a violation occurred;
- A description of the incident;
- Details of the sanctions imposed; and
- The date the student organization, athletic team, or living group was charged with a violation.
The report shall not include any personal or identifying information of individual student members and shall be subject to the requirements of the federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, 20 U.S.C. Sec. 1232g. Puget Sound will maintain reports for five years and post reports on this web page at least 45 calendar days before the start of the fall academic term and at least 10 days before the start of all other academic terms. Investigations that do not result in a finding of formal violations of the Student Integrity Code or state or federal law will not be included in the report.
Puget Sound will publicly report all reported hazing violations beginning on August 1, 2022.