Steps to upload your COVID-19 vaccination documents.
- Access the CHWS Portal.
- Click on Medical Clearances.
- Select COVID-19 Vaccine, and click the green button.
- Select and Upload a copy of your vaccination card.
- Complete Add Immunization information.
- Click Done to complete the process.
Note: Further down on the menu, there is an "Immunizations" section. You can view all your immunizations that have been previously entered and verified, but you cannot add any new ones. That has to be done following the steps above.
If you have elected not to receive vaccinations for medical or religious reasons, you must complete the immunization waiver and acknowledgment form, provide either the medical or religious exemption form, and meet with a CHWS representative.
- What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with confirmed coronavirus disease
- From Exposure to Feeling Better
- What to do if you have confirmed or suspected coronavirus disease
Please reach out to CHWS (253.879.1555) if you test positive for COVID-19.
NEW THIS SEMESTER
CHWS can see you remotely! Check out our ACCESSING CARE link above for more details. Call 253.879.1555 to schedule.