Skip to main content
- If you are on campus and need immediate assistance, call Campus Security at 253.879.3311.
- If you are off-campus, call 911.
- If you are having a mental health crisis or assisting someone in crisis:
- Call the Uwill 24 hour Crisis Line 833.646.1526. You will be connected via video chat to a crisis counselor within 3 minutes.
- Pierce County Crisis Line: 800.576.7764
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline 988 (988 online resources)
After Hours Mental Health Support
- If you need immediate support, call the Uwill 24 hour Crisis Line 833.646.1526. You will be connected via video chat to a crisis counselor within 3 minutes.
- Utilize the Uwill Online Therapy Platform https://app.uwill.com to set up a therapy appointment (evening and weekend availability).
After Hours Medical Support
- For a medical emergency on campus, call Security Services at 253.879.3311
- For a medical emergency off campus, call 911.
- Call the Multicare Nurseline at 253.693.7713. The nurse will provide triage and give instructions about what to do next.