Alcohol Permit Process

If you are planning a party or an event on campus at which alcohol will be served, you must submit an Alcohol Permit Application to the Student Life Operations office (WSC 203). After your alcohol permit application has been reviewed, you may order your state banquet permit online at You should also review the Guidelines for Event Permits for student residential facilities.

The Alcohol and Drug Policy and the Campus Alcohol Use Procedures can be found in The Logger.