If you are selected to be a student leader, you'll be required to attend trainings to help prepare you for the role and assist with administrative tasks associated with opening and closing the residence halls. We want you to be aware of these as you apply.
Fall training is rigorous. Training typically runs from 8a-10p, with responsibilities extending through the new student orientation week. Leaders should prepare to keep all these dates free of outside commitments.
- Return to campus on August 12th, 2020
- Begin Training on August 13th, 2020
Leaders play a pivotal role in assisting with close-down procedures.
- Leaders are asked to stay and assist with closing until December 19th at 5pm
January training. Student leaders are brought back early for spring term for additional training.
- Return to campus on January 13th, 2021
- Train on January 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2020
Like fall closing, we ask our leaders to help us close-down the halls for Spring!
- Leaders stay until 5pm on May 17th