Prospective and Newly Enrolled Students
- College Credits Earned Prior to High School Graduation (Policy as of Fall 2018)
- Advanced Placement Examination Policy
- International Baccalaureate Policy
- Transfer Credit Policies - see Transfer Information in the Academic and Administrative Policies section in the Bulletin.
- Transfer Course Equivalency - (A guide to see how your credit may transfer from another institution to Puget Sound)
Prospective students may contact the Admission Evaluator, Colleen Mitchell, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Transfer Credit Policies - Transfer Information in the Academic and Administrative Policies section in the Bulletin..
- Transfer Course Equivalency (A guide to see how your credit may transfer from another institution to Puget Sound)
How Do I Transfer Credit From Another U.S. College or University?
- Form to Request Transfer Credit From U.S. Institution
- Steps to Have U.S. College/University Courses Evaluated for Puget Sound Degree
- FAQs - Answers to the Most Common Questions
How Do I Transfer Credit from a Study Abroad Program?
- To request transfer credit for fall, full year, and summer study abroad programs contact the International Programs Office at email@example.com.
Current students who require further assistance may contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org