Registration week for the Fall 2022 term will be April 4 - 8. You can begin registering at your assigned time and continue to make changes to your schedule until 11:59 p.m. on
- Review the "To-Do List" section. All students are required to complete the Terms and Conditions/Emergency contact process each term.
- Review the Holds section. If you have a hold, select the details arrow, select the link to see if the hold prevents registration. Contact the specific department for information on any action you must take. All students must resolve any registration holds before registering.
- First year and Fall 2022 transfer students should attend a PeopleSoft Mechanics training session and the Registration Planning Meeting for their advising class to learn how to register themselves and to get support choosing classes and being prepared to register at your assigned registration time. Details on both events are available at Get Ready Register and summarized on this document.
- If you are an undergraduate student, you must meet with your advisor before your registration time
to discussyour course selection and have your Advisor Registration service indicator released.
- To prepare for the advisor meeting, review your Academic Requirements report. This tutorial is provided for your assistance: