The new mobile friendly version of the class search will be used for registration. This document is provided for your assistance: Registration Information (PDF)
Registration week for the Fall 2023 term will be Monday, April 3 - Friday 7. You can begin registering at your assigned time and continue to make changes to your schedule until 11:59 p.m. on
Prior to registering, you should sign into your student portal through myPugetSound.edu and do the following:
- Review the "To-Do List" section. All students are required to complete the Terms and Conditions/Emergency contact process each term.
- Review the Holds section. If you have a hold, select the details arrow, select the link to see if the hold prevents registration. Contact the specific department for information on any action you must take. All students must resolve any registration holds before registering.
- First-year and spring 2023 transfer students will receive direct support with fall registration via our amazing peer advisors! We encourage all new students to attend a PeopleSoft Mechanics training session (March 23 or March 27) to either learn or refresh yourself with our registration program. Peer advisors will also be hosting a Registration Planning Meeting (RPM) for each of their advising classes. Come enjoy pizza and review courses to take for any major. Details on of the events are available at Get Ready to Register and summarized on this document.
- If you are an undergraduate student, you must meet with your advisor before your registration time
to discussyour course selection and have your Advisor Registration service indicator released.
- To prepare for the advisor meeting, review your Academic Requirements Report. This Tutorial is provided for your assistance: Academic Requirements report (MP4).