A student who finds it necessary to withdraw completely from the university should contact the Office of Academic Advising at academicadvising@pugetsound.edu for instructions regarding the withdrawal process. If you do not officially withdraw, your responsibility for your coursework continues and instructors will assign grades they deem appropriate on the basis of work completed. Failure to complete the term does not cancel the student's obligation to pay tuition and all other charges in full. For details concerning refunds, see the "Refunds and Adjustments" sections of the University Bulletin, or visit the Tuition Adjustments website.