In order to determine the credits a student may receive from a study abroad program, students will work with Oscar Secrist, Transfer Evaluator in the Registrar's Office. As part of the application to study abroad, students will indicate the courses they plan to take while abroad. This information is then reviewed by the Transfer Evaluator who will contact the student to discuss their study abroad credits.

Students are encouraged to talk to their faculty advisor, and must do so prior to submitting their Puget Sound study abroad application. Students may also contact the Transfer Evaluator if they have further questions before selecting a program and submitting the Puget Sound study abroad application.