International Education Committee
The Faculty Bylaws establish the duties of the International Education Committee as the following:
- Establish criteria and assessment procedures for international education programs.
- Review and approve new and existing international education programs and program proposals, including programs led by University faculty.
- Assist the Office of International Programs in selecting students for study abroad.
- Represent the interests of the Faculty in international education.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.