The International Education Committee shall consist of the Dean of the University (ex-officio), the Dean of Students (ex-officio), the Director of International Programs (ex-officio), no fewer than seven appointed members of the Faculty, and two students.
The duties of the Committee shall be:
- Establish criteria and assessment procedures for international education programs.
- Review and approve new and existing international education programs and program proposals, including programs led by University faculty.
- Assist the Office of International Programs in selecting students for study abroad.
- Represent the interests of the Faculty in international education.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to it.