Are you considering taking classes in Summer 2019? You should be! Here's why:
- Summer Session is a great way stay on track with your degree requirements. Whether you're looking to get ahead, or need to catch up, we offer several core courses in the Approaches and Connections areas, as well as a number of upper-division courses.
- Courses are available in two terms, each offering a condensed, six-week format. This allows you to enroll for part of the summer and still have time to rest, relax, and enjoy your normal summer plans and activities.
- In Summer Session courses, you'll find the stimulating and inspiring academic environment we're known for, with courses taught by Puget Sound faculty members.
- While Puget Sound scholarships and grants are unavailable during Summer Session, we offer Summer Session at a reduced tuition rate for undergraduate students. Summer Session tuition for undergraduates is approximately 25% less than tuition during the academic year.
- If you take two or more courses, you can enroll in an activity class with no additional charge. In other words get your Connections core requirement out of the way, tackle that math course required for your major, and take yoga for free!
- Tacoma is absolutely lovely in the summer. (Seriously!) The long days and warm weather offer myriad opportunities for exploration and fun. Venture out to Point Defiance, enjoy up a Rainiers game, and get to know what a summer in Tacoma has to offer.
We hope you'll join us!
Summer 2019 Course schedule