Are you considering taking classes in Summer 2018? You should be! Here's why:
- Summer Session is a great way stay on track with your degree requirements. Whether you're looking to get ahead, or need to catch up, we offer several core courses in the Approaches and Connections areas, as well as a number of upper-division courses.
- Courses are available in two terms, each offering a condensed, six-week format. This allows you to enroll for part of the summer and still have time to rest, relax, and enjoy your normal summer plans and activities.
- In Summer Session courses, you'll find the stimulating and inspiring academic environment we're known for, with courses taught by Puget Sound faculty members.
- Tuition is reduced by 25 percent during Summer Session. That's a savings of close to $1,500 per course!
- If you take two or more courses, you can enroll in an activity class with no additional charge. In other words get your Connections core requirement out of the way, tackle that Math course required for your major, and take yoga for free!
- Tacoma is absolutely lovely in the summer. (Seriously!) The long days and warm weather offer myriad opportunities for exploration and fun. Venture out to Point D, enjoy up a Rainiers game, and get to know what a summer in Tacoma has to offer.
Information about Summer Session 2018 course offerings will be posted in early-November (or sooner if possible). We hope you'll join us on campus in summer 2018!