Summer 2022 billing will post to the Bill + Payment system May 4. Payment arrangements are due May 15 for all students with summer enrollment regardless of summer session start date.
Payment Plans via the Bill + Payment system are not offered with summer billing. If you are interested in special payment arrangements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment options.
The summer 2022 undergraduate tuition rate is $5,250 per unit, 25% less than the per unit rate for the 2021–22 academic year which, is $6,995. Puget Sound scholarships and grants are not available during summer term; federal financial aid is available if enrolled at least half time.
- Tuition is charged on a per unit basis. One unit is equivalent to four (4) semester hours and to six (6) quarter hours of credit.
- Students enrolled for less than one academic unit are charged at a corresponding percentage of the full unit rate.
- Students registering for two or more academic units may enroll in one activity class without charge.
Summer Term Undergraduate Enrollment Costs
Master of Arts in Teaching
- M.A.T. students finishing their final 1.5 units of the program summer 2022 will be charged a per unit rate of $4,040, a total of $8,080. Federal student loans are available to assist with this expense. You must complete the 2022–23 FAFSA to be awarded these loans.
- Students who have not taken the two prerequisites EDUC 419 and EDUC 420 take these prior to beginning the M.A.T. program in fall 2022. The tuition rate is $3,140 per course needed.
Second-Year Physical Therapy Students
- The PT Internship/Clinical fee is $2,550.
Master of Education (Professional Educators)
- Public and private school certified employees and students in the Master of Education (M.Ed.) program are charged $4,525 per unit.
Occupational Therapy Students (MSOT, OTD, DrOT)
- The OT Clinical/Fieldwork fee is $3,185.
- OT students enrolled in OT courses during the summer will be charged the per unit rate of $7,240.
- MSOT students taking a .25 MSOT course in the summer will be charged $1,810.
- OTD students taking a .5 OTD course in the summer will be charged $3,620.
Summer Study Abroad Programs
All students participating in summer study abroad programs will be billed for their program costs through Puget Sound. Students will pay the cost of their specific program plus a $500 program fee. The payment deadline for summer study abroad programs is the first day of Summer Term 1. Deposit deadlines, tuition, and terms for each program are detailed on your International Programs Financial Agreement.