Secure Your Spot!
We've been looking for students like you!
We're so happy to invite you to attend University of Puget Sound. You've worked hard to get here and we can't wait for you to take the next steps to get to campus.
To confirm your enrollment for fall 2018, please submit your $500 Advance Tuition Payment. You will need a major credit card or your bank account and routing numbers from a personal checking or savings account. Here's how:
- Log in to the admission portal with your username and password.
- If you have not logged in before, you should use the temporary password you received via email. You will then be asked to create a new password. After you have set up your password, you'll be directed back to sign in to the admission portal.
- Can't find the email with your username and temporary password? No problem! You can reset your password or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time).
- Click on "Respond to Admission Offer"
- Click "I ACCEPT my offer of admission"
- You will see your new student username and temporary password, which you will use to activate your myPugetSound account. You will be prompted to set up a new password and you'll be directed back to sign in to myPugetSound.
- Once you are signed in, click on "Check Application Status" (Example screenshot)
- Click "Accept or Decline Offer of Admission" (Example screenshot)
- Click on "I Accept Admission" and "Confirm Acceptance"
- Click on "Make Advance Tuition Payment" (Example screenshot) and you will be redirected to the Bill + Payment system to log in with your username and password.
- On the Amounts section of the eDeposits screen, select "Fall 2018" for the term and "ADM Deposit UGRAD Fall 2018" as the deposit account and click "Continue."
- Under Payment Method, choose "Credit Card" or "Electronic Check." Enter your account information and review the details on the Confirmation page. Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions, click "Submit Payment" to complete the process.
- An email confirmation message will be sent after you've completed your payment.
Mac Users: If you use Safari for your browser, you may experience some difficulties using our online billing system. Please consider a different option such as Firefox or Chrome and be sure to disable any pop-up blockers.
Policy on Deferred Enrollment
If you are considering taking a gap year, you may request a deferral of enrollment. However, deferral requests must be approved by the Office of Admission. Generally, deferrals are granted for one semester or one year, but not longer. Read a bit more about our deferral policy and if you are interested, please complete the Deferral Request Form by the posted deadline.
We're here to help if you have questions. Call us at 253.879.3211 or email us at email@example.com. Your admission counselor is also available to answer questions and help you get the information you need. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our community!