Puget Sound is dedicated to providing education and resources to students regarding financial literacy in order to help them make informed financial decisions.
To help you get started on the right financial track, check out the following links:
- Managing Your Money
- Ten Basic Steps to Get Smart About Your Money
- Repaying Your Student Loans
- Top 10 Student Loan Tips for Recent Graduates
- What You Need to Know About Credit
- Avoid Credit Card Debt
- Health Insurance Tips for Recent College Graduates
- Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft
- Making College Affordable for Hispanic Students
Want more information on financial literacy? A useful guide created by Collins Librarian, Ben Tucker. Feel free to contact Ben for further information associated with library resources on this topic: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you may have gotten off to a rough start on your finances, it's okay! You can still recover! Take a look at one man's Seven Huge Financial Mistakes I Made During College.
The University of Puget Sound does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services regarding financial literacy. References in this website to any specific product, service, process, or company does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by University of Puget Sound and we are not responsible for any contents in "off-site" web pages referenced from this server. We are simply providing information as a resource.