University of Puget Sound utilizes an online billing system called TouchNet Bill + Payment. On Bill + Payment, students and authorized users can view monthly bills, account activity, and make online payments via e-check.
PARENT/AUTHORIZED USER link to Bill + Payment: Can also be found by selecting PARENTS then the Bill + Payment link within the black banner at the top of this page.
- Please email SFS@pugetsound.edu to regain access to the system, we need to reactivate your log in to access the billing system.
- To reset forgotten password, click “Need help signing in?” then “Forgot password?” or call the Service Desk at 253.879.8585 (option 2).
Text Messaging (Opt-in Today!)
Students and Authorized Users can now sign up to receive text alerts when a new bill is issued, a payment plan payment is coming due or an automatic payment is soon to be withdrawn. In addition, you will also receive confirmation texts for payments received by us on your behalf. But you have to sign up to receive these helpful reminder messages!
BROWSER FUNCTIONALITY NOTE: The Bill + Payment system works well with all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari). TouchNet supports the latest version as well as 1 previous version of the web browsers mentioned. It is always recommended to use the most up-to-date version of a web browser to ensure compatibility with the latest updates to web security.
How to use Bill + Payment
- How do I get set up on Bill + Payment?
- How do I get my Parent set up as an Authorized User in Bill + Payment? (PDF)
- How do I or my Authorized User sign up to receive Text Messages?
- How do I set up a Payment Plan in Bill + Payment? (PDF)
- How do I view my current account balance on Bill + Payment?
- How do I make an ACH payment through Bill + Payment? (PDF)
- How do I make a Credit Card payment through Bill + Payment (PDF)
- How do I Schedule a Payment Plan Payment? (PDF)
- How do I set up an eRefund profile to receive refunds via Direct Deposit into my bank account? (PDF)
Students - Nothing is required by the student to get set up on Bill + Payment, University of Puget Sound's new online billing and payment system. Students access Bill + Payment by logging into myPugetSound. Students use their Puget Sound user name and password to log into Bill + Payment.
Parents – Students MUST set up parents as Authorized Users in Bill + Payment to allow parents and guardians to access the Bill + Payment system.
- To access Bill + Payment, log into myPugetSound, select Bill + Payment. This will take you to a web page where you will enter your Puget Sound user name and password then press log in. This takes you to TouchNet Bill + Payment.
- In the My Profile Set Up box, click Authorized Users then Add Authorized User.
- Enter email address where parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill + Payment.
- Select "yes" or "no" to allow access, or not, to your billing statements, your payment history and your 1098-T tax statement. Then, select "Continue." (Note: In order for the Authorized user to view your 1098-T tax statement you must agree to receive the 1098-T electronically)
- Accept "Agreement to Add Authorized User" then click on “Continue.”
- Your parent or guardian will receive two emails from Bill + Payment. One email will include the URL link to Bill + Payment and their user name (email address). The second email will include the temporary password for Bill + Payment. Parents/Guardians will need to input their name and establish a permanent password after logging in to Bill + Payment for the first time.
- After Logging in to Bill + Payment click on Personal Profile.
- Once in your Profile Settings select Communication.
- Opt in to receiving Text Messages, input your mobile phone number, and choose your wireless carrier from the drop down menu.
- Remember to Save your updates.
- When you first log into Bill + Payment you will see the “My Account” box to the right
- Under “Current Account Status” You will see:
- Your student account balance,
- Any estimated financial aid (not yet posted in account activity) and
- Your student account balance including estimated aid.
How do I set up an eRefund profile to receive refunds via Direct Deposit into my bank account? (only students can setup erefund profiles, authorized users are unable to do so)
- Select Electronic Refunds in the sidebar under My Profile Setup.
- View the Direct Deposit Bank Account box, detailing whether an account is set up or not.
- Select Set Up Account.
- Either select a Saved Payment method or Set up a new account.
- Enter Routing Number and Bank Account number for your banking institution.
- Confirm account number and enter Name on Account.
- Enter Save payment method as: if desired, select Continue.
- A confirmation message should display at the top of the Refunds home page indicating the refund account has been saved.