• Accrual form
    Use this form to request year end accruals.
  • Advance request form*
    Use this form to request advances on travel and other expenses.
  • Departmental deposit
    This form is to be used by all departments and clubs that make deposits to university accounts.
  • Disbursement request form
    Use this form to request reimbursement of travel and other expenses.
  • Petty Cash Agreement Template
    Use this fillable form in combination with the Disbursement request form above to establish or re-establish a department petty cash fund for approved university business. This form needs to be manually signed by the petty cash custodian and department head. For assistance, please contact Office of Finance Accounts Payable staff at finance@pugetsound.edu or on campus extensions 3440 or 8656.
  • Procurement Card Resources & Forms
    This page contains cardholder applications, agreements, maintenance forms, calendars, and missing receipt claim forms.
  • Travel Expense Form
    Use this form to assist you with tracking your travel expenses so that reimbursement can be requested.
  • Wire transfer request form
    Use this form to request the domestic or international transfer of funds by wire. Please allow 24 hours processing time after you submit this form to Office of Finance.

*Faculty who are awarded a university enrichment committee (UEC) grant can request a cash advance if these two conditions apply: 1) the anticipated expenses will exceed $500 and the advance request is for $500 or more; and 2) the budget to be charged is a UEC budget (beginning with an alphabetical letter). Students may request a cash advance for any amount, so long as the budget to be charged is a UEC budget (beginning with an alphabetical letter). If a cash advance is granted, the recipient will pick up a check from the Office of Finance (Jones 018) and submit original receipts for the expenses upon return from the travel. The recipient is responsible for reimbursing the university for any advance funds that are not covered by original receipts. Please reach out to finance@pugetsound.edu with any questions.