Summer Welcome Gatherings 2022
Welcome to the Puget Sound Family! Summer Welcome Gatherings will be held across the country this summer to welcome the newest class of students and their families to the Puget Sound community. Hosted by current Puget Sound parents, these events may include attendance by other current students and parent, plus area alumni. Gatherings this year will be held in the following locations, register below for the details!
- Seattle Area, WA - Sunday, June 26, 4 - 6 p.m.
- South Bay Area, CA - Sunday, July 10, 3 - 5 p.m.
- Honolulu, HI - Saturday, July 16, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Los Angeles, CA - Saturday, July 16, 5 - 8 p.m.
- Denver Area, CO - Saturday, July 23, 3 - 5 p.m.
- East Bay Area, CA - Sunday, July 24, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Tacoma, WA - Wednesday, July 27, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Minneapolis, MN - Sunday, August 7, 3 - 5 p.m.
- Portland, OR - Sunday, August 7, 3 - 5 p.m.
There will also be two Summer Welcome Gatherings via Zoom for those that may not be able to attend an in-person gathering. These sessions are intended for new parents and families to be welcomed into the parent/family community, ask questions, and connect with other families. While your student is welcome to join you, the gatherings are parent/family-focused.
- Zoom Gathering #1 - Wednesday, July 20, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Zoom Gathering #2 - Tuesday, August 2, 4 - 5 p.m.
See you soon!