We look forward to welcoming you to campus! We are thrilled to offer campus tours this summer, and most of our regular campus visit programming this fall including tours, information sessions, interviews with counselors, meetings with faculty, open house events, and more. Please note that not all experiences will be available every day of the week, so it will be important to consider appointment availability in your planning process. Complete details regarding visit experiences are available at the point of registration.
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with more information about what to expect from your visit, as well as information about directions, parking, and COVID-19 safety guidelines. We also encourage you to maximize the benefits of visiting campus by participating in some of our virtual visit options prior to your arrival.
Here are some additional details:
- All visitors must be vaccinated to participate in campus tours and related activities organized by the Office of Admission
- Please expect traffic when travelling along I-5 to visit Puget Sound. It is best to provide double the time your map program might show, as the I-5 corridor (especially travelling south from Seattle) is often congested.
- Much of your visit will take place outdoors, so please dress for the weather! A small travel umbrella, or a light rain jacket with a hood might come in handy.
- There are water filling stations throughout campus. Thanks for bringing along your bottle for use while visiting with us.
- All visitors and admission staff are required to wear a properly fitted face mask and maintain a 6-foot distance from others, regardless of vaccination status for the entire visit.
- All visitors must complete a health screening before arriving on campus.
- In addition to our campus guidelines, we encourage visitors to review the State of Washington’s travel advisory to ensure you are well-informed about state recommendations prior to your arrival.