Welcome to the 25Live Implementation Updates Page
The University of Puget Sound is undertaking the process of implementing a web-based scheduling program created specifically for colleges and universities’ reservation needs. This will be used campus-wide to request space for academic and non-academic purposes across campus including classes, exams, meetings and conferences.
The purpose of its implementation and goals are:
- To allow event and academic schedulers to search and schedule resources within a single system
- Maximize coordination with auxiliary offices
- Improve utilization of university spaces
- Develop and communicate overarching framework, policies and protocols regarding space reservation/use and event/meeting services
- Provide a central clearinghouse and information resource for meeting and event scheduling and streamline the process for requestors and departments that provide meeting/event support services
- Improve service and response time to space requestors and maximize coordination with offices responsible for the bookable spaces
- Prevent space request bottlenecks and conflicts
- Support safety and emergency management
Below is a rough timeline of the project;
- Assemble Core Project Team
- Kick-off Meeting (Nov 2017)
- Business Process Review Team meets with supplier to conduct 3-day on-site analysis of organization needs (Dec 2017)
- Project Lead will assemble a committee to collect data related to spaces on campus (Jan 2018)
- Data collection by the committee and one-on-one meetings with Approvers and users as deemed appropriate (Jan-Feb 2018)
- Supplier builds and customizes the program with Puget Sound’s data (Feb-March 2018)
- Business Process Review Team is trained and tests program (Summer 2018)
- Select users invited to be trained to test program from various perspectives (Summer 2018)
- Academic Training for Registrar's office
- Approver training sessions
- Import academic classes from PeopleSoft for 2018-2019 academic year
Import of existing reservations from various Outlook calendars
If you want to make an event request, go to 25live.pugetsound.edu using your regular Puget Sound login credentials. A downloadable tutorial is available via the link on the right of this page.
- Ongoing user training
- Import of existing reservations from various Outlook calendars
- Import of academic classes for Summer 2019
- Campus-wide rollout
Core Project Team
- Tanya Goodall, Director of Scheduling and Event Services, Facilities Services
- Lindsay Morris, Director of Project Management, Technology Services (maternity leave covered by Stephen Dawson)
- Michael Pastore, Registrar, Registrar’s Office
- Bob Kief, Associate Vice President, Facilities Services
- Jeremy Cucco, CIO and Associate Vice President, Technology Services
- Jamie Daniel, Deputy - CIO Enterprise Information Services/Network and Server Systems, Technology Services
- John Hickey, Executive Director of Community Engagement and Associate VP, Business Services
Business Process Review Team
- All of the above plus
- Tasha Helton, Business Services Systems Analyst, Business Services
- Kathleen Campbell, Assistant Registrar, Registrar’s Office
- Doris Acosta, Schedule Coordinator, Registrar’s Office
- Terry Halvorson, Director of Dining & Conference Services, Dining & Conference Services
- Sabrina Shepherd, Manager of Scheduling and Event Services, Facilities Services
User and Approver Training
Initial trainings have been targeted to Approvers, or users who approve the the use of a Location or Resource. The first round of training sessions took place early October and a second in November. Training sessions for users took place during January's PDEC.
A standing training session will take place in McIntyre 324 the last Monday of the month at 11:00 am; January 28, February 25, and March 25. If you wish to attend, please advise Tanya Goodall as the room is limited to a maximum capacity of 20.
- When will we (as a campus) start using the program?
- How can I get involved in the building and planning?
A core team has been established which includes representatives from various areas of the campus community.
- How do I find out about what’s happening with the rollout?
Check out this page in the first instance since it will be the first place updates will be announced.
- Can I see what’s going on around campus?
Sure! Look at the Event Calendar on the Puget Sound website.
- I want to book an event, room, meeting, and space. What do I do?
Attend a training session and/or download the tutorial available on this page to learn how to make a request.