Division of Student Affairs

Residence Life is a department within the Division of Student Affairs. Questions about multicultural engagement? Religious life at Puget Sound? How to get outside? DSA has got you covered! Learn more about our division.

Living With Others

Have questions about living with a roommate/suitemate/housemate? Residence Life is here to help! Contact your Resident Assistant (RA) or Resident Community Coordinator (RCC) any concerns you are having. In addition, Residence Life utilizes Roompact software, putting all roommate agreements on the cloud. You can access Roompact using your Puget Sound user name and password from the myPugetSound Resources menu item.

Sharing a living space can be a rewarding experience, and it is a critical piece of learning about yourself and others while attending Puget Sound. If after utilizing these resources you are still having challenges with your living situation, your RA/RCC or Resident Director is always a phone call or email away for support.

Accessibility and Accommodations

If you need a housing adjustment because of a medical, physical or psychological disability, you must make your request through Student Accessibility and Accommodation. Please email saa@pugetsound.edu to register with SAA and make a formal request for an accommodation.


Questions about our conduct philosophy as it relates to our residential policy? More information about our integrity code, hearing venues, and leadership opportunities through our Office of Rights and Responsibilities.

Campus Safety

Residence Life works very closely with Security Services to maintain an exceptionally safe living, learning, and working environment for all our students, faculty, and staff. Learn more about how we do this.

Summer and Break Housing

Residence Life is unable to provide comprehensive summer housing options, or housing over the winter break. However, there are a limited number of approved programs that provide on-campus housing May - August. Learn more about on-campus summer housing.

Counseling, Health, and Wellness

Need resources regarding what to do when you are sick? How to care for someone who is intoxicated? Information about birth control? Counseling, Health, and Wellness (CHWS) have you covered! Learn more about CHWS.

Not Sure Who Can Help?

The Dean of Students office is always here to help out when you need them. Learn more about who to contact when you are emotionally distressed, facing excessive absences due to sickness or a family emergency, or looking for spiritual, financial, or academic support.

Departmental Phone Guide

Looking to contact another office or department and don't know where to begin? Utilize this quick phone guide to contact departments across campus.

Work Order Requests

You can submit requests for repairs and maintenance related to your room.

For after hours help, please call the RA/RCC duty phone for the hall in which you have found an issue. RA/RCC on duty numbers are posted on the residence halls.

* Note - You must be logged into your myPugetSound account to access the work order form. 

Work Order Request