On Campus Events
- All displays and catering equipment are the host's responsibility from the event start time until the scheduled pick-up time.
- Equipment missing is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any misplaced or damaged equipment will be charged to the client according to the current replacement cost.
- Please do not remove equipment from the event site.
- In the instance of a change of location it is the responsibility of the client to inform Catering Services as to where the equipment needs to be picked up.
- Orders that are picked up by the client need to be returned by the customer to a Catering team member and signed off on.
Off Campus Rentals
- Food service items and event furniture can be used by campus members off-site provided payment (if applicable) is made and a Use Agreement is signed.
- Customer is responsible for the replacement cost of any unreturned or damaged items.
- Prices, if applicable, are the same for on-campus use. You can find item pricing in Catertrax, any items that do not incur a rental fee (such as tables and chairs) will not be listed in the system.