Join Us for Summer Term at Puget Sound
Taking a class during summer term lets you catch up on a college credit, get ahead of the game, try a new subject you've always wanted to try, strengthen your writing, earn a valuable transfer credit, or fulfill that promise you once made to yourself to be a lifelong learner.
Current students, students visiting from another school, community members, and staff members can all take classes during summer term.
Are you considering taking classes in Summer 2020? You should be! Here's why:
- Summer Term is a great way stay on track with your degree requirements. Whether you're looking to get ahead, or need to catch up, we offer several core courses in the Approaches and Connections areas, as well as a number of upper-division courses.
- Courses are available in two terms, each offering a condensed, six-week format. This allows you to enroll for part of the summer and still have time to rest, relax, and enjoy your normal summer plans and activities.
- In Summer Term courses, you'll find the stimulating and inspiring academic environment we're known for, with courses taught by Puget Sound faculty members.
- While Puget Sound scholarships and grants are unavailable during Summer Term, we offer Summer Term at a reduced tuition rate for undergraduate students. Summer Term tuition for undergraduates is approximately 25% less than tuition during the academic year.
- If you take two or more courses, you can enroll in an activity class with no additional charge. In other words get your Connections core requirement out of the way, tackle that math course required for your major, and take yoga for free!
- Tacoma is absolutely lovely in the summer. (Seriously!) The long days and warm weather offer myriad opportunities for exploration and fun. Venture out to Point Defiance, enjoy a Rainiers game, and get to know what a summer in Tacoma has to offer.
We hope you'll join us!
Summer 2020 Course schedule