The University Club can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis by any Member. By reserving the University Club, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
To reserve the space, please use 25Live by clicking here to login. You will be able to see the calendar and reserve the space by clicking the green 'Reserve It' button.
Please direct any questions concerning reservations or the policies to Sabrina Shepherd.
- Members are responsible for the University Club during their reservation and must be present for the duration of the event.
- Events must comply with the University’s Alcohol & Drug Policy including the Alcohol Permitting Process, which requires state and university permits to serve alcohol.
- During your use, you and your group are welcome to use the premises, but please provide your own food and drinks if you will be serving such.
- If there are any concerns or questions about the condition of the University Club before your event, please contact Jason Struna.
- Groups are expected to leave the University Club as they found it. Anything used or moved (chairs, tables, dishes, etc.) should be put back in its original place, and anything brought into the facility, including food and beverages, should be removed. When your event is concluded, please run through the checklist below to make sure you have left the University Club ready for its next event.
- Please leave the kitchen and house clean once you are done. The University Club does not have custodial service.
- ALL ITEMS INCLUDING PERISHABLE FOOD MUST BE REMOVED. The University Club doesn't always get used regularly, so food that gets left behind often spoils, even if left in the refrigerator. Please remove all food and beverages that you bring for your event.
- Return the thermostat to their original settings.
- Close all windows, blinds and drapes. Return all furniture to original position.
- Wipe down the counters and table tops.
- If you use dishes, cutlery, and/or glasses, please load them in the dishwasher and run it. You do not need to empty the dishwasher.
- Please make sure all doors are locked when you leave.