Promoting health and well-being is an important initiative of the Faculty Development Center. Healthy minds and bodies allow faculty at Puget Sound to be at their best as teacher-scholars.
There are many trainings, articles, and interactive guides freely available to all faculty members through human resources and our Counseling, Health, and Wellness Services center. In all cases, login information is either provided or requires a myPugetSound account. Below is a small representation of the kinds of materials that are available.
- 10 minute morning yoga stretch for beginners
- Reducing financial stress
- Increasing emotional intelligence
- Preventing burnout
- Transitioning back to campus
- Employee Assistance Program log-in information
- Combatting imposter syndrome
- Parenting and caregiving
- Work relationships and communication
- Free counseling sessions
- Wellbeing tools