- Program Dates: May 24 - July 31, 2021
- A $3,400 fellowship is awarded to Summer Fellowship Internship participants
- Students attend a weekly, two-hour community meeting
- Students intern for 28 hours per week for 10 weeks
- Student connect with alumni speakers from various industries
- Low cost, on-campus housing available
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Must have Sophomore, Junior, or Senior Standing
- Must be returning to Puget Sound the following year
- 5 essay questions
- Application Deadline: Monday, February 15, 11:59 P.M.
Applications are evaluated based on essay responses and financial need.
1. Review Summer Fellowship Internship Informational webinar below:
2. Complete the online application by February 15, 11:59 p.m.
3. Research available internships positions and select your top 3 internship sites
4. Attend one of the resume and cover letter labs hosted by CES (more information to come).
5. Send final resume and cover letters to email@example.com
6. Interview at internship sites
*Internship sites will select the candidates they wish to interview. Applicants are not guaranteed an interview or internship.
7. Community partners will make offers by Friday, March 26
8. Confirm your placement with the Experiential Learning office by Friday, April 2