Dining Services & Bookstore Receptions

October 17, 2016 and February 8, 2017

From its opening in 1942 until the construction of a new Student Union building in 1959, Kittredge Hall housed the dining hall and a soda fountain, the bookstore, chapter houses for the sororities on campus, the Dean of Women Students office and apartment, and work spaces for the newspaper and yearbook.