DrOT Prospective Students
We are accepting applications for the Post-Professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program. Applications are due May 1, 2018. Materials submitted after May 1st will still be considered.
- Apply online. Your online application will include a Supplemental Essay and a resume, which are uploaded to the online application.
- Send by email: Prerequisite course descriptions from all non-Washington institutions you have attended. Please format the subject of your email as: DrOT prerequisite course descriptions, your name.
- Send by email or postal mail: Official transcripts from every college attended.
- Send by email: One letter of recommendation from an OT supervisor. Please format the subject of your email as: DrOT letter of recommendation, your name.
- Send by postal mail: Supplementary Application Fee Payment Form and $50 application fee submitted directly to Puget Sound via mail. Checks can be made out to University of Puget Sound and should reference the student's full name and the DrOT program (For example: "Jane Smith DrOT").
- POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS
University of Puget Sound
Office of Admission
1500 N Warner, CMB 1062
Tacoma, WA 98416
Prerequisites to apply to the Doctor of Occupational Therapy program
- An entry level OT degree.
- One semester of introductory statistics taken within the last 10 years.
- One semester of a research design or a research methods course (OT634 or equivalent) taken within the last 10 years.
DrOT Interest Form: