I don’t have a group and my budget is limited. How can I get involved?
- Donate an item to Staff Senate Executive Committee’s basket! The theme: fun and games! Contact us at email@example.com.
- You can also email Bridget Janson at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what other groups are working on and might need!
Does it have to be a basket?
- Not at all. It can be anything from a mug to a wheelbarrow as long as it holds your items! #thinkoutsidethebasket
Where do I drop off my basket when it’s ready?
- Please deliver your completed gift baskets to Sarah Johnson at Print & Copy Services. If you would like for someone to pick up your donation, fill out our donation form or email email@example.com.
Are there any restrictions on what I can donate?
- Please use your best judgement. Is your donation something other people on campus would love to receive? Staff Senate also reserves the right to return donations that may not be appropriate.
Can we use departmental funds for our basket?
- Short answer: no. Items donated to the Gift Basket Raffle should be purchased with personal funds. For questions about this policy, please contact Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the last day we can drop off our basket?
- Please turn in your baskets by Monday, April 13th. Baskets containing perishable items can be submitted the morning of Thursday, April 16th.
Do I have to be a staff member to be able to donate?
- Not at all! We welcome donations from everyone!
Do I have to be a staff member to enter the raffle?
- Everyone is invited to participate! All proceeds from this event fund the Rosa Beth Gibson Book Scholarship and we deeply appreciate every contribution.
I'm not sure where to start. Can you give me some theme ideas?
- Car (in a car wash bucket)
- Chef (kitchen items in a crockpot)
- Cocktail Hour
- Date Night
- Everything Green
- Game Night
- Made in Tacoma
- Movie Night
- Travel (in a suitcase)