Note: All rates subject to change without notice.
U.S. Postal Service:
Rate change effective August 29, 2021
- First Class Mail: $0.58 per first class letter
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box: $8.45
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope: $7.95
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium Box: $15.50
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Large Box: $21.90
- $.70 per page long distance
- $.26 per page local
- $.26 per page incoming faxes
Federal Express Services
All packages are automatically insured for $100.
- Fed Ex Ground
- Fed Ex Next Day Air
- Fed Ex 2-Day Air
United Parcel Service
We offer Next Day or 2-Day Air services. We also offer United Parcel Service Ground.
Mail and Overnight Cut-off Times
In order to meet deadlines, First-Class mail and United Parcel Service packages, must be to Mail Services by 3:30 p.m. Mail received after the cut-off time will be mailed the next business day.
All Federal Express packages must be to Mail Services by 12pm. Monday-Friday. Packages received after the cut-off time will be mailed the next business day.
For information on bulk mailings, please see the For Faculty & Staff page.