The University of Puget Sound Pre-Health Society strives to support members in reaching their utmost potential in their pre-health experience by engaging in a community of other pre-health students who can provide support, advice, and ask questions freely.
The club uplifts passion and confidence in students to achieve their pre-health goals, as well as bring forth more opportunities and resources for club members to discover their interests. Pre-Health Society is open to all health professions! All students are accepted, regardless of where they may be in their pre-health journey—whether you are simply exploring, or are actively applying to a professional health program. The Pre-Health Society meets regularly during the academic year.
To learn more, visit the Pre-Health Society website.
Follow the Pre-Health Society on Instagram @upsprehealthsociety
For further questions about Pre-Health Society, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022-2023 Pre-Health Society Leadership Team
- President: Shreeya Moharir
- Vice President of External Affairs: Andie Machida
- Vice President of Internal Affairs: Emmett Foster
- Director of Finances: Keren Rivkin
- Director of Event Coordination: VACANT
- Director of Administration: VACANT
- Director of Media Management: VACANT
- Director of Occupational/Physical Therapy Engagement: Grace Sexton
- Director of First-Year Engagement: Cecilia Turetzky
To learn more, or inquire, about any leadership team vacancies, email: email@example.com