● Submit an interest form.
● Attend a Pre-Advising meeting.
● Attend a study abroad planning event.
● Review general eligibility criteria.
● Review programs and program evaluations.
● Meet with a Study Abroad Advisor.
● Meet with your Academic Advisor.
● Meet with Student Financial Services.
● Contact a Past Participant.
● Narrow it down to one program per term.
● Submit your Puget Sound Study Abroad Application for Summer, Fall, Spring, or Full Year Programs.
● Review the Accepted Students website.
● Attend an application meeting.
● Complete your program-specific application.
● Attend the mandatory Pre-Departure Session.