Applying for Study Abroad
FACULTY-LED PROGRAMS: DEADLINE APPROACHING
Interested in participating in a faculty-led program? There are a number of faculty-led programs that have Spring 2020 on-campus courses and at the end of the semester travel abroad. Click here to learn more.
Step 1: Get Started!
● Submit an interest form.
● Attend a First Step meeting.
● Attend a study abroad planning event.
● Review general eligibility criteria.
● Review programs and program evaluations.
Step 2: Discuss Options
● Meet with a Study Abroad Advisor.
● Meet with your Academic Advisor.
● Meet with Student Financial Services.
● Contact a Past Participant.
● On-Campus Housing and Studying Abroad?
Step 3: Apply
● Narrow it down to one program per term.
● Submit your Puget Sound Study Abroad Application for Summer, Fall, Spring, or Full Year Programs.
Step 4: Next Steps
● Review the Accepted Students website.
● Attend an application meeting.
● Complete your program-specific application.
● Attend the mandatory Pre-Departure Session.