Applied Music Lessons

While Web-based registration will work for most courses, there are some courses that require individual arrangements:

If you are registering for Applied Music Lessons you will do so at the School of Music.

If you are registering for an Independent Study, you must complete the Independent Study Contract and then visit the Registrar's Office to actually register. An Independent Study Contract must be completed and submitted by the last day to add for each term.

Similarly, if you are registering for an Internship or Co-op, you must get signed permission to do so. You must contact Career and Employment Services for permission to participate in the Internship or Co-op programs. Once permission is granted, you must bring a signed Registration Form or an Add/Drop Form to the Registrar's Office to register.