Student Employment Application
Security Services employs students, part-time, in the following positions:
- Campus Safety Assistant
- Office Assistant
If you are a Puget Sound student interested in working at Security Services, please look on the CES online job board, Handshake. The online application is only available when open positions are posted on Logger Jobs.
Please note these things before beginning the application:
- Enrolled in good standing as a graduate or undergraduate student at the University of Puget Sound.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Physically capable of walking and climbing stairs for extended durations and the stamina to work evening and night hours and still attend classes the next day.
- Possess good judgment and the ability to independently make good decisions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to be trained in the use of pepper spray and carry it while on-duty.
- Willingness to be trained and certified in CPR, AED, and basic first aid.
- Commitment to serve fairly, protect, and communicate, within a diverse campus community.
- Fill out the application as completely as possible.
- At the end of the application submit a cover letter and your current resume. Your resume should include any work and volunteer experience. Make sure that you describe your duties and responsibilities as completely as possible.
- By hitting the submit button you assert that the application contains no willful misrepresentation or falsification and that the information given is true and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief. You are aware that, should an investigation at any time disclose misrepresentation or falsification, the application may be rejected or you may be dismissed from the University of Puget Sound Security Services if already employed. You also authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. Organizations or persons named herein are authorized to give information regarding you and they are hereby released from all liability for issuing such information.
Complete the Application