Directive for Disbursement
If you are receiving Washington State Aid, you are required to complete a Directive for Disbursement. This form remains in effect for the duration of your continuous enrollment at Puget Sound. You have the right to change your directive at any time.
Please download and return to Student Financial Services at University of Puget Sound:
Student Directive for Disbursement of State Student Aid
Washington State Aid – Conditions of Award
The State of Washington is offering you financial assistance to help support your educational expenses. Please visit www.opportunitypathways.wa.gov to receive more information about financial aid, scholarships, work study, and student loans.
By accepting state financial aid, you agree to the conditions listed below. If you have questions or find that you cannot comply with these conditions, please contact your institution’s financial aid office.
1. You must meet the requirements for Washington State residency.
2. You do not owe a repayment to any federal or state grant or scholarship nor are
you in default on a state or federal student loan.
3. You must be enrolled in an eligible program and not be pursuing a degree in
4. If you hold a bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent, or in some
circumstances if you are pursuing a second associate degree within five years of
earning an associate degree, you are not eligible to receive state grant funds.
5. If you do not attend or if you withdraw from your classes, you may owe a
repayment of all or part of any state funds you have received.
6. You must maintain the academic progress standards established by your
institution in order to receive additional state aid.
7. There could be other circumstances that would require a repayment or reduction
in your current award amounts.
8. You must meet all eligibility requirements for the state aid program(s) awarded.
9. The offer of this financial assistance is subject to, and conditioned upon, the
availability of funds. Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) and the
institution through which the grant, scholarship, or work study is awarded,
reserve the right to withdraw, reduce, or modify the awards due to funding
limitations or due to changes in circumstances which affect your eligibility for the
You may choose to voluntarily make financial contributions to WSAC in recognition of
the assistance that you received. All voluntary contributions will be used to provide
financial assistance to other students. Please contact email@example.com for more