A student who disagrees with an accommodation decision made by the Director of SAA may appeal that decision to the Dean of Faculty Affairs.

At any time in an appeals process, students may file a complaint with the responsible state or federal agencies. The right of a student to prompt an equitable resolution of a complaint shall not be impaired by this action. These agencies are:

Washington State Human Rights Commission

Olympia Headquarters
711 S. Capitol Way, Suite 402
Olympia, WA 98504

U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
4CON, 9th Floor
Washington, DC 20530

Office for Civil Rights

Central Building
810 3rd Avenue, Suite 750
Seattle, WA 98104-1627
206-684-4503 TTY